Fuze 7 Marketing combines 26 years of experience in business development, both traditional and digital marketing, and market research methodologies to provide a uniquely holistic approach to marketing.
We have a deep understanding across key channels to help companies achieve digital marketing excellence. We specialize in:
- Digital marketing strategy
- Digital commerce planning
- Market research and analysis
- Demand generation and campaign development
- Business case development
- Strategic planning
- Road map planning
- Financial modeling
- Demand generation program development
- Search marketing and social media implementation
- Website user-experience strategy
Our ultimate goal is to help clients discover industry-leading solutions to solidify their competitive advantage. Together with market research, we leverage decades of experience, insight, and technology to develop distinct strategic initiatives and recommendations that result in profitable growth.
As lead consultant, Diane Economaki has an undergraduate degree from Kutztown State University in Kutztown, Pennsylvania. After spending over two decades in the corporate world, Diane went on to receive her master’s degree in Business Administration from Marylhurst University, in Marylhurst, Oregon where she majored in Marketing and minored in Finance.